Monday, April 12, 2010

Hola! It's Sara! This trip has been so amazing! Today was our day off and we went to the beach and pool and then went shopping in the market. Tonight, we spent some time encouraging and affirming one another and also sharing what we are going to take away from this trip. I came on this trip last year and came back this year thinking I knew exactly what to expect. While the trip this year was similar to last year, it was also different, but God still showed up and worked in different and powerful ways. You can just feel it when He is moving and it is awesome. I am excited to go home, but I am also very sad to leave. I will miss all the people we met here and built relationships with. I know that God will continue to work in us and then even after our trip is over. Thank you for all your support and prayers. We cannot wait to share more with you when we come home.



-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment